Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Homecoming ...

Its wednesday today, 3 more days and I would be on my way HOME !! !!! !!!!!!
Right now,I am experiencing myriad of emotions going through me. No amount of circumstancial hurdles can mess my mood because the excitement of my trip superimposes all. The only things resonating through my grey cells are long hours of uninterrupted sleep,merry making with my parents and spending some quality time with the Love of my life after a hiatus of 75 days.
My plans to make the most of the 15 day trip is very clearly laid out. I have to catch up on all the good movies I have missed out in the past months. Next is to remind my anatomical system that once upon a time Non-veg was a part of my every meal 365 days which is certainly a dream now given the fact I currently stay in an all Veg household. Shopping is not very much a part of my agenda but for a girl it is absolutely OK for it to pop-in the To-do list anytime anyday !! Pandal hopping too features in my list because that is the time when general public display the best of their wadrobe collection and I am no exception to that.After all have spent hours and hours of time and energy in picking up the best for me.
Finally gorging on the best of kolkata snacks like fish fry,mutton roll,chicken cutlet,aloor chop( fried potato with a besan coating),beguni (fried brinjal with a besan coating ) and my favourite mishti doi has to be done within a short time frame of 15days to compensate the 6 months lag !
Its just a matter of 72 hours now to reign as mom and dad's little princess. Every wish of mine is equivalent to a command for them since she too is a "guest" at her own home and they leave no stone unturned to make up for all the long gone months. I wish I had wings,I wouldn't have to wait for my flight to carry me from Mumbai - Kolkata with dreams in my eyes and frenzied joy waiting to explode as i step out of the craft . . . .

No comments: